- Last Updated on Monday January 27, 2014
College Park Scholars (Scholars) programs are two-year living-learning programs for first- and second-year students. Students who are invited to Scholars choose to be in one of our thematic programs.
- Has its own academic focus, through which it explores a variety of related topics.
- Offers at least one unique course exclusive to its students each semester.
- Is housed in the Scholars residential community.
- Is led by faculty from a related academic department.
- Limits its first-year enrollment to a class of 70-90 students.
- Challenges students both inside and outside the classroom.
Our Scholars Programs:
- Business, Society and the Economy
- Environment, Technology and Economy
- Global Public Health
- International Studies
- Justice and Legal Thought
- Life Sciences
- Media, Self and Society
- Public Leadership
- Science and Global Change
- Science, Discovery and the Universe
- Science, Technology and Society