Business, Society, and the Economy
- Last Updated on Friday June 08, 2012
Student Leadership Opportunities
Program Representative, Student Advisory Board
The College Park Scholars Student Advisory Board provides a unique leadership opportunity for students to serve their peers, their programs, and their community. Each Scholars Program has two seats on the Board - one freshman and one sophomore. The Student Advisory Board assumes multiple roles within the Cambridge Community, including:
- Providing student voices to the Scholars Executive Director and Central Staff;
- Communicating curricular, extracurricular, and noteworthy components of their program experiences to the Executive Director and to other board members;
- Assisting in the management of Scholars-wide events, such as: Service Day, Citation Ceremony, Terrapin Pride Day, the annual Charity Softball Tournament and its fundraising efforts;
- Responding to incidents, concerns, or issues within the Cambridge Community or on campus.
For more information, please visit the College Park Scholars Student Advisory Board Web site.
Program Ambassador, College Park Scholars Ambassadors
The College Park Scholars Ambassadors are a group of Scholars students who volunteer to help make the Scholars program a success. Ambassadors help recruit prospective students to the program, assist the Scholars central staff at a variety of special events and projects, continually help to improve the program by offering informal feedback on a variety of issues, and work toward building a stronger community across all the Scholars programs.
For more information, please visit the College Park Scholars Ambassadors Web site.
Centers and Research Resources
- Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship
- Center Leadership, Innovation & Change
- Center for International Business Education and Research
- Robert H. Smith School of Business, Office of Global Programs
Groups and Organizations